Knowledge is Power
The benefits of resistance and strength training:
1. helps you lose weight in two ways: improves your muscle mass and increases your energy expenditure, both make you to burn more calories.
2. helps you tone and look better even if you are not overweight.
3. gives you more strength and endurance
4. increases bone density
5. has cardiovascular benefits
6. may help reduce risks of injury in athletes
Courtesy of TopEndSports.com - check 'em out!
Charity Bidegain, ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Supporting all who live the mission of helping us all to live healthier, more fulfilled lives.